cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Master

Re: iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

MashPotatoJones,

There won't be a tracking number attached to the order until we have a device for you. The store hasn't been able to provide any information on the status of getting you a device?

- Martinis
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Orders older than thirty days can no longer be looked up in their system...so they have no ability of even tracking my order.  They can see that I did order one, but it shows no movement on status.  It's like that delay email you sent me was just a random string of numbers that has no meaning whatsoever.  I'm really holding myself back here, because I could have strung that all together with so many expletives it would have made your community moderator robot's head explode.

What do you people not get?  Do you think we are just another number in the long line of numbers?  For the love of Pete, please treat us like human beings for once...we are more intelligent and do not deserve the same robotic responses for every single inquiry we make.  The sad part is, I type this knowing you won't even have read it.  If you do read it...please put something about a wombat in your response...let's see how much of a robot you really are.

Won't get a tracking number until there is a device for me?  Is this a joke?  I'm not laughing if it is...it's a terrible joke at best.  How could people who have ordered after me be receiving their tracking numbers before me?  Before you even go about saying "We will do our best to ship out devices in the order that orders were placed," let me stop you.  I ordered 10/1/2014, and with both sydbfloyd67 and KEEYAAA have ordered after me on 10/6/2014 and 10/10/2014 respectively.  So, please explain that one.  It shouldn't take a rocket scientist or brain surgeon to tell me where my order is.

Master

MashPotatoJones,

We truly are here to help, and wombats happen to be my favorite animal. Please follow this link: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X and provide the information requested.

- Martinis
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

How come your status is "valued member" and mine is still "regular user"?  i feel like I've bitched just as much as you on these threads..

If i can't have my phone, I may as well level up..

Journeyman

Yeah,  there is something you can do, have your Escalation Department  refund my money, that they taxed me on a phone they didn't even have.

Master

BLACKSCORPIONXXX,

We want to find a solution that works out for both us. Please follow this link: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X and provide the information provided.

- Martinis
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

early early early this morning, I received my tracking number.  However, I'm not happy still, as the label was simply only made, and the thing will not arrive until Friday...a good few days after the orders of other people who actually ordered after me.  I've waited over 11 weeks for this thing Sprint, the least you could have done was to overnight the thing.  I'm severely disappointed.

Master

MashPotatoJones

Hello there! I sincerely apologize for the delay. I do know the importance of having your device right away however, we do not have the option to ship overnight. We truly appreciate your patience.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I got the same email.  Around 3am today. Mine originally said Friday, now it says tomorrow.

While there is a sense of ease, it is more like the feeling one has after they wake up from a terrible nightmare.  Unfortunately, this nightmare has gone on for 12 weeks (and still counting) as I do not have the phone in hand yet.

I still feel that Sprint owes its customers more than a free activation.  Truth be told, I have a strong suspicion that when I go to the store tomorrow to pick the phone up, the teenager behind the counter is going to be clueless about this "free activation" business and it will only result in more of my time to call into Sprint again to get it credited (please allow 2 billing cycles)

it will take a lot for Sprint to win me back as a customer.  Unfortunately, i don't think they really give a damn.

Master

Styles045 -

I can definitely understand how this would make you feel, and appreciate you being a loyal Sprint customer. I know how important it is to have your device right away however, we're working hard to get your device out to you.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hahahahaha.  The phone was delivered to the store as of 12:40 PM.  I called about thirty minutes later and asked if my phone had come in.  The sales associate tried to tell me that the UPS guy has not been there yet today...even though I know for a fact that he was there simply by proof of delivery.

Why why why Sprint, would your employee attempt to lie to me like that?

Journeyman

Screen Shot 2014-12-18 at 8.19.34 PM.png

explain to me what this is going to do? I have already sent two pm, that went ignored and your asking me to send another? no thanks, I just want my money refunded, By the way it's been what four days now and still your " Escalation Department hasn't contacted about my refund.  You have my information on file so please do contact me.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat