Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Journeyman

I ordered mine at 3:14 am on the 12th. i ordered the space grey 16gb iphone plus, miine order still says 4-6 weeks

Journeyman

So glad I cancelled that "pre-order"

Journeyman

So excited!!! Just got notification my iPhone 6 plus gold shipped today!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

When did you preorder? Just trying to get an idea if they're still shipping things out of order! If so, I am sooooo ******* DONE with Sprint and their archaic and foul practices. Guess this partly explains why they have the reputation as THE worst major wireless service provider in the US. This entire preorder thing with them has been a ******* joke! I'll definitely be switching back to AT&T and won't be recommending ANYONE or speaking anything positive about them from this moment on.. if this is the case.

Journeyman

I got treated like Sh%t Saturday want to file a complaint it was over the phone!!! they were trying to cancel my order and switch carriers very unprofessional !!!

Master

KAPI19090,

Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. Pre-ordered iPhone 6 Plus are on track to receive their devices in the timeframe they were quoted at purchase – either 3-4 wks or 4-6 wks. We hope you receive your phone in the near future.

Thank you,

Barry

Sprint Social Care
Master

1313care12 To better assist you in this matter, please send us a private message. Include the order number . Use this for guidance: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X . - Erica
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have been promised that I would get my phone last wednesday I waited and called Today Monday 9/29 because no one from the store called. I was put on hold for 15 minutes I decided to call them again, the next person told me to call back in 1 and a half week... The reason I preordered it because I was promised and the people in store promised me I would get it Wednesday 9/24. I pre ordered it at the store 9/12 at 7:30pm iPhone 6 plus (silver 16g) and (gold 64g)

Master

buschman517,
We'd be glad to answer any question you may have. Let us know, we are here to help.
- Yannick
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I "pre ordered" my iPhone 6 plus 64GB Space Grey in store on 9/12/2014 @ 10:25 AM EST and still waiting!!

Wondering how you guys that ordered in store are able to check your order status?? I have receipt from store with order number but when I try to check status on www.sprint.com/personal/wireless/order_status.html

I get "We're sorry; the number you entered doesn't match our records" message. The store is no help either!! Every person I talk too says they will call me when my phone arrives, theres no way they can't track my order!!

Journeyman

Hey guys. I understand the wait is frustrating, believe me, but I just wanted you guys to know it's not just a sprint issue.  I preordered my space gray 64 6 plus from the sprint website around 6:30 AM eastern on 9/12 and did receive my phone on 9/19 (I know I was very lucky). My friend at work ordered the same phone an hour later, although from the apple website, not sprint, and she still has not received hers (apple told her the second week of October). I also know someone who ordered a space gray 16 6 plus from AT&T before I ordered mine from sprint and be hasn't received his phone yet either.  I'm certainly not trying to make excuses for Sprint, just wanted to let you know that its not just sprint who is having issues with the phone. This whole roll out has been a nightmare. That being said, I have to say the phone is amazing. I am sure you will all love it.  And honestly five months from now this will all be a distant memory! Good luck to you - and let's hope apple and all the cell phone companies have learned from this botched roll out and get their acts together we don't have to go through this again.

Journeyman

I think the frustration for the people like myself who ordered in store is not the wait for the phone, but that we are being told by everyone we talk to that there is no way to track the phone.  Basically, I've paid up front for a phone, I have a receipt with an order number, but no one can look up my order to tell me what the status of the order is.  The Sprint reps ca't help, the store tells me they can't track it.  I'm left with being told that they'll call when my phone arrives.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat