cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered @noon on the first day.  Two 6 pluses.  One silver (which my husband got the first day available) and mine is gold.  Both 16GB.  I have a UPS label that was created last night but I checked this morning and there is a tracking number but doesn't say it has left the warehouse yet.  It is a step in the right direction though I guess.

Highlighted
Master

tjs_

I can definitely understand your frustration with this. Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive them. Do you have your order number? you can check your status here www.sprint.com/myorder.

Patrick N.
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

hoyas82 - Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. Sprint's inventory on iPhone 6 Plus is limited and we are in heavy backorder. Customers ordering 6 Plus have a delivery time of 4-6 weeks - Robert
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Why do you keep blaming stock and backorder? That's not the problem. The problem is (and I already demonstrated/proved it's true) that you guys are shipping out stock when you have it, to people who ordered VERY late, before shipping out preorders when you DO have stock.

Let me break it down for you idiots. This is what you are doing, and as I said, I've already proven this, and you need to answer to it, and guarantee us (with an enforceable guarantee) that you will have it fixed when you get stock back up

Two people order an iPhone 6+ Gold 64GB let's say for example.

One person ordered it the second it launched on your site, the second person ordered it 3 days after orders opened.

You are shipping them to person number two, and giving person number one not only no info, but something much worse - Excuses, and trying to blame Apple because YOU abused your initial stock.

Do you understand the problem yet, Sprint?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered in store as well and have the same issue!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Okay.. now this is starting to get annoying. Can you stop repeating information we already know and address our concerns directly.. Geesh! I genuinely do understand why you all are one of THE WORST in the wireless service industry. Can't even provide a clear and direct answer to customers' concerns. I'd even be okay if someone responded with a simple "I don't know", but you all are completely avoiding our concerns with your generic answers. This is a HUGE problem.

Highlighted
Master

KAPI19090 - The reference number would be your Sprint account number. - Krista
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Frisco94110 --

You can continue to check the status of your order on www.sprint.com/myorder.

- Julian
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

damonwest1978 We certainly apologize for the delay in the delivery of your iPhone 6 Plus.

Global demand for the new iPhone 6 plus has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. Please visit http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa to check your order status. - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

SprintCare,  I know my bill is due to Sprint on the 15th of October.  I know you are anxious to get your payment, but demand for my money has been unprecedented.  I am working as fast as I can to get my money to you.  As soon as my employer gets me my money I will send it off to you.  It should arrive in 4-6 weeks, but that could change.  In the mean time, you can check the status of my payment absolutely nowhere.

Highlighted
Journeyman

And that JMSIMON1967, is how you win the internet. Love this

Take a hint, SprintCare. Answer our questions now. No more blaming stock or Apple, we fully understand that part. We want answers about what YOU did.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow. Have you still not received your device? There is another thread on here and a lot of people are saying they received tracking info. What did you preorder?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat