Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Journeyman

I ordered it online what if the phone if the phone comes after the 30th ? Then what

Master

RatedTYE If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. - MitzieSprint Social Care
Journeyman

Can any rep tell me the exact time i placed my order on the 12th? Or how do i find this out?

Journeyman

I suggest checking your email. Use the time of the email confirmation as your order time.

Journeyman

My status is still showing 4-6 weeks. Order placed for the 16g gray plus model, at 10:46am .. I would appreciate it if people would post what time they ordered, what model details too!  since phones are supposed to be shipped in the order received (stock permitting)  thank you

Journeyman

my orders both plus 16gb one grey one gold 8:52am and 8:44am central through the store but no shipping confirmation my status aswell states 4-6 weeks I hope for sooner but expect the latest

Journeyman

My order went threw at 4:54 Am on 9/12. iPhone 6+ Space Grey. I know stunk that night got up at 2am and got in the site at 4:45. Gave up on apple. Stuff was frozen

Journeyman

Opps. Mine to says 4-6 weeks >-8

Journeyman

Ordered at 2:54am CST

6 plus - Space Gray 64GB

No shipping info, just the standard order status.

Journeyman

Placing time your order and device details that would be good

Journeyman

Iphone 6+ 64gb silver and i got tracking number. I also ordered 6+ 64gb gray and no shipping yet. They were ordered within minutes of each other

Journeyman

Ok thanks bud. Seems like we have no gold iphone orders. Well I ordered mine 1026am friday 12. Havent gotten tracking

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat