Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Journeyman

im hoping...but I did get the 16gb so who knows

Journeyman

Hey guys, I ordered an Iphone 6 gold 16 gb and an Iphone 6+ 16gb grey around 10:30 am central time.

I just received the tracking info for the iphone 6 but nothing for the plus. So today I decided to call thinking they would have a little more info on tracking times since they are beginning the shipping process on orders. I spoke with an orders rep, I politely explained to him that I spend a lot of money with Sprint and I am not demanding to get my iphone 6+ on the 19th, i just am looking for an honest answer on when I could expect it. He pulled up my account and assured me that i should receive tracking info by the end of the day Thursday, and i will be receiving my Grey Iphone 6+ 16gb on the 19th. I asked him multiple times after that if I will actually receive it the 19th. He kept assuring me I would.

So I guess I will just keep waiting for the email. Hope this eases some nerves with some people, then again, he might have completely lied to me.

Master

Laryl,

Thank you for reaching out. I appreciate your patience. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I'm here for you and happy to help.

-- Laura
Sprint Social Care
Master

Engalwood8585

Thank you for reaching out to us. Did you place the order online or at the Sprint store? I'm here to help.

Shantoya
Sprint Social Care
Master

PEREZR70,

Thank you for your inquiry. We will do our best to get your device shipped to you by Friday. If you pre-ordered after 9/16/14, it may take 2-4 weeks for you to receive your phone. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I got my order confirmation Iphone Plus 16 gb Grey at 3:46 am NY time (12:46 am PST)
This was right after the site came back up
My order still says the basic 4-6 weeks
Is there any chance it will come earlier?
Thanks!
Neil

Journeyman

Same here, except mine was ordered the moment the phone went live on the site, before it went down. 16GB Gray. Same status you're seeing.

There's always a chance. But if it's anything like the 5s Space Gray base storage model last year, it'll be the highest demand and the shortest stock. It can come anywhere from Friday the 19th, to the very last day of the estimate. Hopefully it won't be like last year (my 5s, also ordered the moment they went live, was the end of November after several delays).

The gold, silver, and larger storage models ship faster because they are far, far less popular. The shortest supply seems to be the gray 16GB 6+, so we just have to be patient. Sprint will send them the moment they can. They only get what Apple makes available to them, and after that supply is out, they can only tell us what they are told by Apple. There's always a chance though

Master

jamcclureuk,

Greeting! Glad to have you on board today. Due to high demand for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus and not wanting to cause any miscommunication. There is no specific time of arrival. Let me know what questions you have.

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I got my order confirmation Iphone Plus 16 gb Grey at 3:46 am NY time (12:46 am PST)

This was right after the site came back up

My order still says the basic 4-6 weeks

Is there any chance it will come earlier?

Thanks!

Neil

Master

FREEMASSEN33 - If you need any assistance regarding your account please let us know. We're here to assist you. - Saul, Sprint Social Care
Master

Theisel,

Greetings! Glad to have you on board today. Let me know what questions you have.

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Master

anmillerknows

We understand waiting could be difficult. We're trying to accommodate all the orders and depending on availability of the phones during the order, some will get it on the scheduled date and some of the following weeks.

Lindale
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat