cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

This thread is for iphone 6 plus only. Please inform us on what your order status says. When you preorder.

2,004 REPLIES 2,004
Highlighted
Master

FREEMASSEN33
We are glad to see you have received your device. I know you will love it! If you have any questions or concerns, remember we are here to help you. - Tiara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my 6p 16 gb at 5 am et and it still shows 4 to 6 weeks thinking I'm not getting mine friday 😞

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine at 7am est (6 plus 128gb gray) and I just checked and I now have a tracking number! I really didn't expect to get in on the 19th will all I've been reading.

Highlighted
Master

MIKAMENT1,

Once the shipping/tracking information is available you will receive an email with all of this information. Due to the high volume of pre-orders it may take the full 6 weeks to receive your device. Unfortunately we don't have any other information at this point.

*Liz
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered at 6 am (EST) on 9/12 ( 6 plus, 64 gig in gold). My order status still says at warehouse, up to 3 weeks, etc. w/ no tracking number as of 6:30 pm (EST) on 9/17. However, I have UPS My Choice and I logged into my UPS My Choice account and it shows I have a SPCS (for Sprint PCS) delivery scheduled for Friday, the 19th at the end of the day. So they are coming!!!! The order status may not reflect the most "up to the minute" information. My UPS My Choice status shows that "order is processed and ready for UPS pick up". Whooo hooo!!!!

Highlighted
Master

EnBlaHimmel - Thank you so much for posting. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. We are trying to stay on schedule with all orders and shipping. We are as anxious as all of you are for this phone to come out. If you have any questions or concerns we are available. Happy Connecting! - Jonelle
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

MIKAMENT1,

We are working on getting these out to fill the orders as soon as possible. For more information, please visit www.sprint.com/ship.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Master

JNSJR7 - Thank you so much for sharing the details. We are glad to hear that your order is processed. Happy Connecting! - Jonelle
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine online at 4:54 am on the 12th

Highlighted
Journeyman

So Annoyed......

Gray 64GB Iphone 6+ ordered at 6am 9/12 - NOTHING>>>>>............

Gold 64GB Iphone 6+ ordered at 9am 9/12 - Have tracking info from UPS MyChoice!!

Makes no sense......

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sign up for UPS MyChoice. It's a free service. The minute a shipping label is created w/ your address, you get notified. Even if UPS hasn't yet picked up the actual package. I'm sure once Sprint "batch" updates their shipping info, it will be reflected in my order status. But w/ UPS MyChoice, the minute your address is entered into UPS's system, you get notified of the package, even if it's just the shipper generating your shipping label.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered the iPhone 6 Plus 64gb Gray at around 3am EST. and I still haven't received any tracking number at all.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat