cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Journeyman

Re: iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Mine says this   Product ID     Description     Qty.     Order Date     Tracking # 885909971688     IPHONE 6P SILVER 64GB KIT     1     2014-09-12      Status:     Your pre-order for the 64GB iPhone 6 Plus is at our warehouse. Orders placed prior to 11:00 am CT on 9/12 will ship in up to 3 weeks from order date. Orders placed after that will ship in 4 to 6 weeks from order date. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience. For the latest shipping timelines, visit sprint.com/preorder.
Journeyman

Thats odd. I preordered very early

Journeyman

It says 3 weeks

Journeyman

Mine says 4 to 6 weeks tho I ordered around 9 at the actual store

Journeyman

I Ordered online right when the site got uploaded with the iPhones 6 plus exactly one minute after 2am central  I got my confirmation email at 2:3am exactly

Journeyman

Yea I did mine in the store. Mine pulls from a different stock then online. The guy said that that is just a general message. They are getting there stock on wenensdsy and since I was the first preorder ill get mine

Journeyman

This is what the confirmation email said notice the time is Eastern time central is an hour behind ! So it's 2:28 am central when I got my confirmation email !

To:

Xxxxxxx@gmail.com

Date:

September 12, 2014, 3:28 AM

We've placed your order, and we've started processing it. Your order number is:

oy-shso-750-xxxxxx

We'll send you this number in an e-mail. Use it to check your order anytime at www.sprint.com/myorder.

What happens next

Shipping

Your phone will ship in up to 3 weeks.

Tracking number

Our customer service representatives have the same information you have. Your order confirmation means that you are on our list and one step closer to receiving your device.

Journeyman

I never got that. I have a physical receipt. With all my info

Journeyman

I iam in Florida Eastern standard time

Journeyman

What does your order number start with ???

Journeyman

Or

Journeyman

My phone will pull from store stock so its diff

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat