cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Master

Re: iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Brittain13

Believe me, I know it is frustrating. And by no means is it our intention to make you feel as if you are being mislead. We are relying heavily on your understanding as we work diligently to get the devices out as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience and the extended wait but thanks for your patience. We are here to serve you, always.

- Keisha
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Like Ms.LMC and my self the time frame that was stated to by telesales department when we ordered was 2-5 days. At no point was the word backorder even mentioned. So if it should have been delivered in the stated time frame you Sprint are late with the delivery and should do everything you can to make this up to your customers....

Master

Ms.LMC, Hey there! Have you checked the status of your order at sprint.com/myorder ? Let me know if you need any help. - Vanessa
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

That's the problem too many time frames have been given. My first time frame was 2-5 days so where is my phone

Master

waterjetguy,

My team and I sincerely apologize for the delay, but you will have your new iPhone soon. In the meantime, you can access Sprint.com/orderstatus to check for updates regarding your order. We're asking kindly for your patience during this time. Thank you.

Stacy
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

How can you say we will have them soon when you all don't know when they are coming in. What the what kind of customer service is this

Master

khloe12811,

I'm sorry to hear that, but with the pre-orders, there is not an actual order number that we can cancel with. The order number that you received was a generated one just so that the phone could be sent out. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need any help.

- Carolyn
Sprint Social Care
Master

Brittain13 - We will do our best to get it out to you. We do not mean to get you upset at all, we always want to check if there is any updated information with the orders. - Krista
Sprint Social Care
Master

dasbk312,

I apologize for the frustration here. I am showing that we are still awaiting further shipments from Apple to fulfill the back orders. We will be getting your new phone out to you as soon as possible.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Master

Ms.LMC

Good afternoon. I can't imagine how frustrating it is to wait for something that you've ordered. Unfortunately, we don't have inventory shipping times from the manufacturer, so we can't give accurate times. Unfortunately, the times that we do give are an estimate, hoping that they would be met. I understand that as a customer, it matters little why things happen-you just want your phone! We are working with Apple to get more inventory so that we can start shipping folks their phones. At the time of launch, it was estimated that there would be a 4-6 week delay, but this depends on several factors-when it was order, the color the memory, etc. This has been a wildly popular new phone, so it has greatly affected the supply and inventory that all carriers have. If you ordered it at a Sprint Corporate store, we won't have access to the order because it's tied to the receipt system and we don't have access to that in customer care, so it's best to call them. If you have an order number, I can check on the order for you if you're having trouble with the www.sprint.com/myorder site. Please private message us with your phone number, billing name and pin or security answer by visiting https://community.sprint.com/baw/pm-post!input.jspa?to=5191314.

- Robin W
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I thank since we are going to be waiting so long you guys should not charge $36 for activation

Journeyman

I ordered a 64gb 6+ in gold on sprint.com on 9/20. Has anyone from that day gotten tracking info yet? I know it's early but I'm SO excited and anxious!!! My friend (who has Sprint) ordered a gold 16gb 6+ online on 9/17 and got hers last week already. I'm sad my case is coming Saturday and no phone yet. :-(

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat