cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

Journeyman

Re: iphone 6 plus only!!! status updates

this is crazy they are for sure not using the minimum delivery times smh really upset about this and sprint please don't post u understand blah blah bc if you guys understand u will talk to apple and fix the problem I don't want to see any more post about sprint care (that they care ) bc is not true am fed up with this bs already

Wizard

they all typing from a damn script. I am tired of with their BS script response. We need answers!

Journeyman

I haven't received a tracking number yet.  It seems like people would be receiving the bulk of the phones by now. this is really unbelievable. I went on the Apple's website to check availability on where to pick up in store near where I am in North Carolina, and every place in North and South Carolina was saying Unavailabe for pick up.  I tried Verizon, it said I would receive my order Nov 24th, I think.  This is crazy.

Journeyman

64GB Space Gray, now on my 5th week.

Journeyman

IF it 5 weeks for you, then I know I'm screwed. It will be in November before I get mine

Journeyman

Nope no news just tired and drained...

Journeyman

When I check in my sprint account and not on the link for order status under view bill and off to the right hand side where it says see my order history it has verbiage "order is in progress".  Not sure that means anything everybody's probably says the same thing.  Plus I can't remember if that is the same thing it said yesterday or not i thought yesterday it said pending but who knows.

Wizard

Same here. But I really wanted to know about the status changes that happen to me. First was your order is in the warehouse and then changed to we received your order...

Journeyman

Yes that is exactly how my order did your preorder is in the warehouse and then like a day later your order has been received.  I just can't figure out if my order said this in this other part I mentioned or not. 

Wizard

true, I am here thinking why our orders is still on "Order in Progress" in stead of complete.

Journeyman

That's not true...it seems as though if you ordered late, you may get it earlier than the pre-order folks

Journeyman

Wondering if that is in progress to ship though because I am looking at another part where I had purchased something and the status of course on that one says shipped because it is old so maybe the one that says order in progress means it is preparing to be shipped... LOL or at least that is what i want to believe

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat