cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 plus

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone 6 plus

I ordered my iphone 6 plus on 9/13 they told me i would receive it in 2 weeks. So i called to see if my phone was in there telling me now its 4-6 weeks. My brother just ordered the sane phone on the same day and he already has it. Im very upset by this that i just want to cancel my account

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered in store

Highlighted
Master

sernas406

We apologize. Demand for the new iPhones has been high. We are continuing to ship out phones once we receive inventory. Visit our site to check the status of your order, http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa .

Lindale
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

sernas406 we apologize for the delay. The time frame you were provided with is only an estimate the device can come sooner than later. Depending on how many gigabytes and color of the device it may not have the same availability.
- Naomi
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I cancelled my 6 Plus 64gb - Gold Pre-Order on 9/22, and pre-ordered the Note 4 on 9/26. UPS My Choice sent me an email with tracking info last night...it's for the iPhone...wow Sprint. I pre-ordered that on 9/13 at 12:35am EST and was told 4-6 weeks. Trying to decide should I keep it and cancel my Note 4 preorder or send it back and wait until 10/17 for my Note 4. Hmmmm

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat