cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ordered iPhone 6+ 64GB last night and i need some help.

Journeyman

ordered iPhone 6+ 64GB last night and i need some help.

So i ordered my iPhone 6+ last night as you can see and I am kind of worried since i see that sprint is not doing to well on their orders. It doesn't say there are any delays or anything but by your guys discussion it seems as if none of you has your item shipped on time and I am not too sure about mine. Can somebody give me some feedback ? Thanks

25 REPLIES 25
Journeyman

Re: ordered iPhone 6+ 64GB last night and i need some help.

I've been waiting close 7 weeks. I'll be lucky if I get it by the end of the year the way it's been going. You may get it by spring. You may want to go to another carrier you may get it sooner. I am trying that route

Master

deckertown - I understand your concerns about your order. It takes 4-6 weeks for your device to arrive from the time you ordered the phone. Also, when the device has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number so you can track where your device is. Thank you for your patience. - Luchev
Sprint Social Care
Master

Sprout5 - Sorry to hear that. Did you order it online, the store or over the phone? - Luchev
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

4-6 weeks? are you serious? You guy's told me 2-5 business days. Don't put one thing on the internet and not follow it...

Journeyman

Journeyman

Get use to it I was told 4-6 weeks then after the sixth week got email 3-4 more weeks. All you'll get is pep talks and excuses from Sprint

Journeyman

Sprints like a little child. They make excuses and blame everyone else. They put it on you that you ordered one of the most popular models. They blame the manufacturer for being overwhelmed by such a demand for their product. They do no wrong. People that have waited for months to get their devices sit and watch individuals get theirs that ordered later than them.Sprint just shrugs their shoulders saying that it should be first come first serve but it seems like that's not happening

Master

deckertown - Due to high demand for that device, it takes a bit longer than usual to receive your device. Thank you for your patience. - Luchev
Sprint Social Care
Master

Sprout5 - Did you receive an order number in your email? If not, check you spam folder. - Luchev
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Sprint you full of bs other carriers are getting them -.- like AT&T & Verizon

Highlighted
Journeyman

Be prepared to wait very long and have customer service give you the stupidest answers. They treat us like we are bots. I'm on my 5th week and 2 days. They will tell you anything to get your money than treat you as if you are a peasant! Don't gt me mine by next week and I'm leaving for Verizon. Their service is uncanny in my area and in philly. sprint sucks in Pittsfield mass. Absolutely bad coverage!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat