cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ordered iPhone 6+ 64GB last night and i need some help.

Journeyman

Re: ordered iPhone 6+ 64GB last night and i need some help.

Really??? What do you think I have been entering in the my order status page the past 7 weeks? Another clueless worthless response of when I will be getting a tracking number. Thanks so much for your helpful response. It eases my mind knowing your doing everything in your power to get me my phone in a timely matter. Not!

Journeyman

Another great response by the sprint care team! You guys are on a roll!! 

Journeyman

Expect to wait 4-6 weeks or more depending on the color. Space Grey is in high demand. It's possible the lead times may shorten in the next few weeks. I'm heading into week 6 of the thewait

Master

Stivenson94, Thanks for reaching out! We're working with the manufacture to get those devices out as soon as possible! Have you ordered an iPhone 6? Let us know! - Justin
Sprint Social Care
Master

Sinclair2082, I know that this may be troubling. I'd like to thank you for your continued patience. Depending on the type of device, storage space, and color, shipping times may vary. Please visit sprint.com/ship for more information on the shipping of your device. I would like to look into your coverage issues, may I have the cross streets and zip codes to the problem areas please? - Vanessa
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

2nd And East street 01201 I'm sure this won't help anything! I honestly jus want my phone.

Master

Sinclair2082, Upgrades have not been completed in this area as of yet. The network team is aware of the issues that you're having and is working to get it fixed as quickly as possible. Due to the high demand for this device, shipping dates has been extended. Thanks for your continued patience. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yea thanks for pointing out the obvious, you guys aren't doing anything in this area. I've been out here a year and the service still sucks. Basic areas I get call drops. And now I have been waiting 6 weeks for a phone that I'm already paying for. You guys are great. (Complete Sarcasm)

Journeyman

Yes iphone 6 -.-

Master

Stivenson94

When did you order the phone? How was it ordered? (In a store or online?) What model, memory and color did you order?

- Robin W
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have to agree with others here that it's time for Sprint to shift to 5-7 or 6-8 week estimates instead of 4-6. Given the delivery delay realities, I 's appearing to be deceptive.

Journeyman

Went through the same problem, you are not going to get a 6+ any time soon. I ordered on 9/24 and that phone has still not come in. I went to istocknow.com and found the sprint phone in stock at my local apple store. I picked up my phone from them on 10/18. If you want to wait 6-8 weeks be my guest. check out the website and you will see what phones are available.  Good hunting.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat