Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ordered iPhone 6+ 64GB last night and i need some help.

Journeyman

ordered iPhone 6+ 64GB last night and i need some help.

So i ordered my iPhone 6+ last night as you can see and I am kind of worried since i see that sprint is not doing to well on their orders. It doesn't say there are any delays or anything but by your guys discussion it seems as if none of you has your item shipped on time and I am not too sure about mine. Can somebody give me some feedback ? Thanks

25 REPLIES 25
Journeyman

You should off ordered the 128 gb I got mine in three days from the day I ordered it to the day it arrived

Wizard

Order on 9/28 and tomorrow will be my 6 weeks but prepare for a additional 4 to 6 weeks. Smh #TheWait

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat