cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone calls goes directly to V on all 3 iphone 6 we got from Sprint

Highlighted
Patron

phone calls goes directly to V on all 3 iphone 6 we got from Sprint

We recently switched from ATTto Sprint, and I am afraid that this was the biggest mistake we did.

we can not receive ANY phone calls... calls go directly to VM.  Sprint technical support was not able to help with anything as I tried all the previously listed diagnostic steps listed in these postings and NOTHING got fixed. They finally asked me to take it to a Sprint store. I am VERY frustrated and not happy with this service and thinking to switch back to ATT if you guys do not have any resolution for this problem that seems to be going on since 2014!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: phone calls goes directly to V on all 3 iphone 6 we got from Sprint

I just renewed my contract and I know it was the biggest mistake I have ever made. They sent me a non functioning phone and customer service just keeps shuffling me through the system.

Patron

so what are you going to do about it?

Journeyman

They are supposed to be sending me a sim card. Supposedly this is the problem. Since it took placing the order forthe actual phone numerous times before I actually got it

I am unsure if the Sim card is actually enroute. I spoke with a friend who is an attorney. She stated I needed to call everyday to complain about the phone in case they do not resolve the issue in the 14 day time period.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat