Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pre-ordered Iphone 6 plus

Journeyman

pre-ordered Iphone 6 plus

I ordered my phone on 9/15, am I seriously going to receive it with in four to six weeks? Is that really true? I don't understand what the point of pre ordering. I can understand i ordered a couple days after the first day of pre-order, so i guess 3-7 days MAYBE acceptable. Seriously, can someone at Sprint tell me when I'm getting my phone? I ordered and paid for it at the store. Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

People pre-ordered the first day of preorder and still haven't got theirs. (Me) You're most likely WAY down the line.

Journeyman

I preordered mine the first day of preorder at a sprint store and it arrived at the store on the 20th.

Journeyman

Good for u... sorry not aiming my sarcasm towards u.... more towards sprint

Master

Tauralynne, We're working with the manufacture to get devices sent out soon as possible.

- Ash
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat