cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weight?

Highlighted
Journeyman

weight?

how much would 1 iphone 6+ being sent by ups weight?  3.5lbs seems like a lot even including packaging

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

Re: weight?

theisel - The weight of the iPhone 6 Plus is 6.07 oz. However, I'm not sure how much it would weigh with packaging included. - BrittneySprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I haven't received my phones yet but one shows up as 4.00 and the other as 1.00 lbs on the UPS tracking.  Both 16GB 6's, one gold and one gray.  Maybe the Gold one is solid gold?

Highlighted
Journeyman

ya I have two ordered one gold and one gray but only the gold one has a tracking number but 3.5 seemed like a lot I figured they both wouldn't be in the same box since they are two separate orders but the gray still doesn't have a tracking number but then again I only got the tracking number for the gold this morning and it shipped yesterday but still hasn't gotten to the store sooo just waiting

Highlighted
Master

theisel, Thank you for your post and for your patience. We are processing the orders for the new iPhones as quickly as possible to get them out to our customers. After you receive your order number, you will be able to track it here: http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa .

- Andrew
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat