cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who else is waiting for a 16gb gray 6Plus, preordered on the 12th?

Journeyman

Re: who else is waiting for a 16gb gray 6Plus, preordered on the 12th?

All I can say is I'm so sick of this crap I will be never in my life preorder from sprint not preorder a cell phone again but question if I was late on my bill what would u do? I know cut my phone off

Highlighted
Journeyman

So you preordered on 9/12 and still havent got your phone? On top of that they give you the 4-6 week answer. Well I preordered the same grey 6+ on 9/19 and was given the 3 week message. Something tells me if you havent received your yet I wont be seeing mine until at weast 7 weeks.. I officially hate Sprint.

I live in Milwaukee WI and I did my preorder at the store so maybe thats why I was given the 3 week timeframe. However, I was told by reps at the store in Milwaukke that they receive shipments on Mondays and Tuesdays. If I don not have my phone in week 3 which is around 10/14 Im cancelling my services and dare sprint to charge me an early termination fee.

Master

t-youngin - Awesome! Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We're here to help. - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Master

tjs_ - Thank you for posting. We understand everyone is anxious for their new iPhones. We are doing everything we can to get them out in a timely manner. Please refer to this link http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa to stay updated on your order status. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. - Nellie
Sprint Social Care
Master

t-youngin, Do you have an order number or confirmation number? If you do, please visit Sprint.com/myorder to check your order status. - Dillon
Sprint Social Care
Master

rustyreed2003,
That's not what we like to hear. We are doing everything we can to get these devices delivered as soon as possible. They will start to ship out once our inventory has replenished. Check your order status on sprint.com/myorder.
- Yannick
Master

Laryl, Thanks for understanding. If there's anything else that we can assist you with let us know. - Fernendez
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Stop send the same damn repetitive message what's taking so long to replenish everyone around me is getting there phone what if i delayed paying my bill? I pay my bill on time and t months a head but still can't get my phone just hope know one asks me about sprint gonna give them an honest answer

Master

Jayy5,

I'm deeply sorry for the delay. Pre-ordered iPhone 6 Plus are on track to receive either 3-4 weeks, or 4-6 weeks. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

i understand that the phone 6/6 plus is like a cool phone and everyone wants theirs qucik fast and in a hurry. its not sprints fault that they dont have hella phones in stock so everyone just wait. being on this discussion board and yelling at people will not make your phone come quicker so just chill out and wait. if you feel you cant wait then you shouldnt have pre ordered the phone

Journeyman

Have you got yours yet?

Journeyman

you replied to Krysten  but..  I haven't gotten mine or a tracking number yet.  Has anyone here gotten a tracking number lately?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat