cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data connection with 3 bars and LTE

Sprint Social Care

Re: No data connection with 3 bars and LTE

Tiny_48

We want to take a deeper look into your issues for us to further assist you with your concerns.

We sent you a Private Message, please reply back to us as soon as you can.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

MoeDoubt

We completely understand how important having reliable services is. We'd like to confirm, is the issue impacting anyone else in your household or around you? Were they able to perform any troubleshooting steps on your phone?

For further assistance, feel free to send us a Private Message. Just click on my name and then select “send a message".

We'd love to help and provide you all the support you need.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

20639 20736

Journeyman

20639 20736

no data

shows 3 bars and LTE 😡

Master

I'm assuming those are zip codes. Could you post the nearest cross streets as well for the Sprint Rep, so they can narrow down the area in question.
Any given zipcode could have multiple towers, adding the cross streets will help pin point the tower closest to that area.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

hi - I am also having same issue now in NYC...reset by dialing ##872282# and shut off but did not help!  Pls advise if there is a solution available?!

Journeyman

hi - I am also having same issue now in NYC...reset by dialing ##872282# and shut off but did not help!  Pls advise if there is a solution available?!

Hey sol810, we'd be more than glad to assist you. We have received and replied to your private message. Please reply at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat