Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pause during calls made over iPhone 6s

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pause during calls made over iPhone 6s

Hello:

I upgraded to iPhone 6S From iPhone 5S three weeks ago. Now I have noticed that during phone calls (mostly within my apartment) there is a pause. The call is not dropped, but I cannot hear the other party & they cannot hear me. So, we have to repeat what we missed over the last 10 seconds. It happens many times during the call, but again the call is not dropped.

I had had the same issue with a couple of calls outside my apartment, but mostly within apartment.

I have a Sprint AirWave Range 2.5 Extender in my apartment as there were few dead spots within my apartment. Previously, with iPhone 5S, whenever a call would be made/received within my apartment, there was a beeping sound before the call connected. But I do not hear that with iPhone 6S. Not sure, if it means that AirWave was engaged during the call with iPhone 5S, and that is not happening with iPhone 6S.

I visited Apple store yesterday, and they didn't find any issue with the phone with their tests. So, looking for answers, if it's an issue with the new iPhone 6S or network or the Extender.

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Pause during calls made over iPhone 6s

if youre not getting the beeps then its not connecting to the airave.

you might also try using the wifi calling on that phone instead to see if that makes things any better call wise.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Pause during calls made over iPhone 6s

[inappropriate link removed]

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines:  http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/buzz-admin-blog/blog/2010/01/01/sprintcom-comm...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat