cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phones purchased from Sprint

Journeyman

Phones purchased from Sprint

I purchased 4 IPhone 6s on 9/20 and was told that they would be unlocked within 48 hours. 

9/21 got email stating could not be unlocked because still under lease. Called customer service and was told Sprint made a mistake. Phones would be unlocked.

9/22 one phone was unlocked. Called again. Another ticket created. another 48 hours.

9/24 still not unlocked. Called again. Another ticket was created.

I paid $800 and have been without a phone for 5 days. I am crippled and house bound. My grand daughter had to go back to college with no phone.

Really makes me want to stay with Sprint!

9/25 Got email that 1 phone had wrong IMEI. Called again and guess what, Sprint filled out ticket wrong. Another ticket created! Another 48 hours!

Will this ever end?

I would love for a rep to contact me by email. Can't call because my phone is not working!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Phones purchased from Sprint

HI, I am having the same issue paid $1300 and still my two iPhone 7 Plus are not unlocked. They are simply useless.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am looking for other places to complain. Will never give up. Like you I have 3 useless phones that I paid $800. If I owed $800 to sprint?

Highlighted
Master

Hi, I'll be happy to lend you both  a hand. Please answer to my private message and I will look into this further.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Since my post this morning I got email that said phones ineligible because of unpaid balance on account. I called customer service and was told I had to pay my current bill, not due until 10/2 with 2 devices still active. I paid it. When I asked why 5 reps said everything was good to go, she simply said they were wrong and she is right. When I asked why 1 phone got unlocked without paying current bill she said "I don't know". This has become very irritating. 

Highlighted
Master

You have posted your account information publicly, please delete it and send it to me via private message. Once we are on private I can review your account and find out what's going on. 

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat