cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What needs to be sent back with old phone?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

What needs to be sent back with old phone?

Hello!

I pre-ordered a 6s Plus, my first time pre-ordering a phone ahead of release and getting it shipped to me. I already got the return kit to send back my old phone with, but I wanted to clarify what I need to send back. I can find the original box for my phone easily, and I plan to send it back in that for some added protection. But do I need to find and send back the charging cord, AC plug, and headphones?  That sheet isn't clear and the only support answers I find online are regarding a return rather than trading in my old phone.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: What needs to be sent back with old phone?

I think you only need to send the old phone that is tied to your phone number, that's all they need to activate a new phone. Just make sure you have deleted all your private info and files in the old one before sending it.

Journeyman

Re: What needs to be sent back with old phone?

I'm in the same boat but how long does it take to get there and for them to take the charges off my account? I sent it last Friday (1/15/2016)

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat