cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi calling "Enablement error"

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: WiFi calling "Enablement error"

I have tried power cycling the device numerous times, as well as turning on and off wifi calling. In step 2 I receive the error soon after tapping, add wifi calling for other devices. It will first say " Please wait while the page is loading" and then I will get the enablement error. All of my devices are on the latest software version.

Let's try this to update the PRL on your iPhone:

1. On the keypad, dial ##873283# and tap the Call button.
  2. Tap OK.

The handset will search for profile updates and install them.

3. Tap OK.

After that, try adding the other device again.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have tried this again, just now and I still get the same error. Is there any way to remove wifi calling from my account (then add it back on) on the same day. Or do I have to wait until my next billing cycle like the other rep told me?
Sprint Social Care

Ryanhk87, is the iPad prod currently active with us? Please, check these items

• Make sure that you're using the same Apple ID for FaceTime and iCloud on your iPhone and your iPad.
  • On your iPhone 6s plus, make sure that Wi-Fi Calling and check if the iPad appears under Allow Calls On.

If this is correct, please send me a Private Message including your phone number and PIN. Click on my name and select "send a message".

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having the exact same issue. Getting the same run around from Sprint Support. They had me reset phone, router, power off, power on, want me to go to the store because ..”they can no,d your phone and see what’s going on”.  Ridiculous.

WiFi calling Enablement settings are at the Sprint level, not on iPhone.

Sprint: fix this please!

Journeyman

Same problem here. Blamed my new iPhone 7 and ios11. Connected me to Apple for technical support and Apple was incredulous, because they were told I needed Apple to fix Sprints problem.

Journeyman

Hi Ctreiber.I would like to confirm, do you use Google Voice? The reason that we send you to the store is because the technician is able to check the phone and look at the setting to confirm if there is any configuration issue that is not allowing that feature to work properly. 

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No. I do not use google voice.

Sprint Social Care

Understood! Let's take a closer look at your account. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat