cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

domestic unlock iphone

Journeyman

domestic unlock iphone

Hello,

I had been using iPhone 6s for about 18 months and moved to Virgin mobile.

I thought I could give the sprint phone to my student friend. So I paid rest of payment and try to unlock. but Customer Service said it can not be unlocked because the phone has not been active for more than 50 days.

YES, it is correct. About a month ago, I went to the apple store to get screen repair but they were not able to fix it. So I got refurbished iPhone. 

How do I understand this situation? When I was buying out the device, they did not mention about it. So I ask them to return the device but they said I cannot return the device.

Can someone explain this to me? 

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: domestic unlock iphone

Hello momolove7! Thank you for reaching out to us. You may reach to Virgin Mobile so that they can further assist you. The phone number is 888-322-1122 and their hours of operation is Monday - Friday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM and Saturday - Sunday: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat