cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Anyone out there who ordered or upgraded to the iPhone 6s Plus all memory sizes post and tell me your order status and how many weeks it says you'll get your device and if anything changes come back and post and let all of us know when you get your tracking number and on what dates they start showing up on the order status check page

Tags (1)
220 REPLIES 220
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

iPhone Forever programs. Completed order approx.. 3:45. Here is my status as of this morning.

IPH 6S PLUS ROSE 64GB KIT         1              2015-09-12

Status:  Thank you for your iPhone 6s Plus order. For orders placed through 5PM CT on 9/14, we will do our best to deliver in up to 4 weeks from the date of the order. Orders placed after 5PM CT on 9/14 will be begin shipping between 10/5-10/9. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience.

Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus, 128 GB Space Gray

I ordered as soon as preorders began (even though it took 2 1/2 hours to get it to go through).

My status as of this morning says that they will do their best to get it to me by 9/25, and to keep an eye out for tracking information. I will update when it ships!

Journeyman

Thanks guys and Tina my status is just like yours hopefully we get out 64's by the 25 th too here is my status as of this morning too

PH 6S PLUS SILV 64GB KIT12015-09-12
Status:Thank you for your iPhone 6s Plus order. For orders placed through 5PM CT on 9/14, we will do our best to deliver in up to 4 weeks from the date of the order. Orders placed after 5PM CT on 9/14 will be begin shipping between 10/5-10/9. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience.
Journeyman

That would be WONDERFUL.

Journeyman

Yeh it would be GREAT ! Last year with the 64GB  plus they told us on our order status that it was going to take 4 weeks too as well but we got tracking numbers a couple of days right before launch day and i got mine on launch day when it got released at the Apple store so iam hoping and got my fingers crossed we get our 64GB by then too

Journeyman

If you guys visit sprint.com/ship, you'll see the estimated shipping times for the iPhone 6s/6s Plus that they're quoting people now. It looks like most of the 64 and 128 GB models of the Plus had a much higher demand.

I knew I wanted at least a 64 GB model of the Space Gray when I went to order mine. I looked at that page before I ordered and saw that the 128 GB was shipping faster, so I bit the bullet and ordered it.

Hopefully they're just overestimating and you guys get yours on the 25th, too!

Journeyman

This is my order 1 upgrade and 1 new line

IPH 6S PLUS ROSE 128G KIT1 2015-09-12

Status: Thank you for your iPhone 6s Plus order. For orders placed through 5PM CT on 9/14, we will do our best to deliver in up to 4 weeks from the date of the order. Orders placed after 5PM CT on 9/14 will be begin shipping between 10/5-10/9. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience.

IPH 6S PLUS SILV 128G KIT 1 2015-09-12

Status: Thank you for your iPhone 6s Plus order. For orders placed through 5PM CT on 9/14, we will do our best to deliver in up to 4 weeks from the date of the order. Orders placed after 5PM CT on 9/14 will be begin shipping between 10/5-10/9. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience.

Highlighted
Wizard

iPhone6s Plus Space Gray 128GB (TeleSale)

9/14

Journeyman

Sprint has charged me for my iPhone and applied it to my next bill so know I have a credit on my account. Anyone else have that happen?

Journeyman

Sprint has also charged me for my iPhone and applied it to my next bill. I now have a credit on my account as well.

Journeyman

6s plus 128gb - I ordered at 2:30am on release day. Took that long to get the order to go through. Still says they will do there best to ship by 9/25. Hoping it will be at my door on the 25th

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat