Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Anyone out there who ordered or upgraded to the iPhone 6s Plus all memory sizes post and tell me your order status and how many weeks it says you'll get your device and if anything changes come back and post and let all of us know when you get your tracking number and on what dates they start showing up on the order status check page

220 REPLIES 220
Journeyman

now its just the agonizing wonderful waiting game !!! hopefuly all those including myself who ordered on the 12 th as soon as preorders opened up @ 12 am PDT / 3 AM EST  get their phones in a timely manner around launch day on the 25 th had to go through this with the 6 plus last year with the 64GB PLUS hopefully well get them on time this year too ill keep everybody updated as soon as my order status changes or any updates happen

Journeyman

Did everyone see that the shipping estimates have started changing? Almost all models now have shipping dates that have been pushed back a bit (check out sprint.com/ship).

Here's to hoping that this info applies to new orders only. I don't want a repeat of last year!

Journeyman

I had this happen last year didnt get a tracking number till after I already received my phone my account says its been charged for 2 iphones but it still says processing order and they will try do deliver in up to 4 weeks for order date

Journeyman

Yes, I noticed my status changed to read

Thank you for your iPhone 6s Plus order. For orders placed through 5PM CT on 9/14, we will do our best to deliver in up to 4 weeks from the date of the order. Orders placed between 5PM CT on 9/14 and 5PM CT on 9/17 will begin shipping between 10/12-10/16. Orders placed after 5PM CT on 9/17 will begin shipping between 10/19-10/23. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience.

Journeyman

Ordered the 128GB Plus Space Gray -

My message updated to this -

Thank you for your iPhone 6s Plus order. For orders placed through 5PM CT on 9/18, we will do our best to deliver by 9/25. Orders placed after 5PM CT on 9/18 will begin shipping between 9/28-10/2. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience.

Journeyman

You know what guys i think We are all gonna get our 6s Plus ' s BY 9/25 those of us who ordered early ofcourse as soon as the website opened on the 12th no matter what size you picked ALL except the Rose the same thing with the 4 weeks was posted last year with my 6 Plus they said 4 weeks and i recieved it by launch day it was a silver 64GB

Journeyman

Mines just updated to an order number message.

Journeyman

Same here - says my order number can't be found

Journeyman

I hope that's sprints way of saying its preparing for shipment haha

Journeyman

I hope so! That makes me nervous though.

Journeyman

Every other carrier has begun to ship their pre orders, which makes me optimistic.

Journeyman

WTH its says the same thing for me my order cant be FOUND !!!!!! whaaaat i thought i was going insane i typed it in many times

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat