cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Anyone out there who ordered or upgraded to the iPhone 6s Plus all memory sizes post and tell me your order status and how many weeks it says you'll get your device and if anything changes come back and post and let all of us know when you get your tracking number and on what dates they start showing up on the order status check page

220 REPLIES 220
Highlighted
Journeyman

ihave a feeling werenot gonnabe this lucky this year around butwe will see if we check by the 24th on our orders and non of us see tracking number by at least 8 pm then were all [inappropriate word removed] out of luck and we won't see our phone till october which is gonna blow but oh well hey at least this year the design didn't change that much at all but the internals so ill be pouting with my 6 plus till i see my 6s Plus 64GB silver ]]

My current shipping status is as of this morning; 

888462501804IPH 6S PLUS SILV 64GB KIT

Thank you for your iPhone 6s Plus order. For orders placed through 5PM CT on 9/14, we will do our best to deliver in up to 4 weeks from the date of the order. Orders placed after 5PM CT on 9/14 will begin shipping between 10/5-10/9. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience.

This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.
Message was edited by: TheModerator

Highlighted
Journeyman

Who does sprint have it shipped from and by who?

Highlighted
Journeyman

last year  with the 6  and 6 Plus this guy that worked for the warehouse posted on reddit that he was in charge of shipping it comes from the warehouse that handles the shipments for sprint in Kansas i think he said that they would ship by launch date for those who ordered early first batch the 6 plus that they said was gonna be delayed last year shipped by launch and i think we got tracking numbers by 2 to 3 days before launch dates so my assumption is the following if we get lucky this year too then we will see tracking numbers by tuesday or wednesday my good guess is some of us will see and thats a BIG MAYBE !!!  the first ones to see tracking numbers on tuesday and then the second updates of tracking numbers will be on wednesday

Highlighted
Journeyman

They said you should receive a tracking number by the 23rd so if not try to call and see what's going on

Highlighted
Journeyman

WHO said that ?????????

Highlighted
Journeyman

No new update for me - Still says delivery by 9/25

Status:Thank you for your iPhone 6s Plus order. For orders placed through 5PM CT on 9/18, we will do our best to deliver by 9/25. Orders placed after 5PM CT on 9/18 will begin shipping between 9/28-10/2. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience.
Highlighted
Journeyman

SAME here spice1222 iam just wondering what HARLEY up there ^^^^ is talking about  " They said that if you don't get a tracking number by the 23rd  to call "  who is they ?????

Highlighted
Journeyman

its very funny and odd thats the status on the 128 GB is different than the 64 GB very strange indeed you'd think that they would make more of the 64gb because a lot more people want it versus the 128 GB next year for the iPhone 7 Liam ordering 128 GB instead of 64 GB if its gonna be delayed but we didn't  face any delays for the 64 GB for the 6 Plus last year they both shipped at the same time as the 128 GB

Highlighted
Journeyman

Miracle Boys and Girls i have a tracking number 111!   IVE GOT TRACKING !!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you get the tracking from the order status page?

Highlighted
Journeyman

yeh its on the order status page

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine has not changed yet.I ordered at 2:30am Saturday on launch day so hopefully soon. Then I can stop stressing. lol

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat