Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Anyone out there who ordered or upgraded to the iPhone 6s Plus all memory sizes post and tell me your order status and how many weeks it says you'll get your device and if anything changes come back and post and let all of us know when you get your tracking number and on what dates they start showing up on the order status check page

220 REPLIES 220
Journeyman

of course the real tracking won't show up on the UPS page till they actually ship out the package

Journeyman

i think its gonna ship out on the 23rd thats when the official tracking number gonna pick up in the UPS system and we will get our devices on Friday the 25 th  don't stress you'll get yours soon by tomorrow , tuesday or wednesday

Journeyman

Impossible

Journeyman

Whats impossible?

Journeyman

I talked to sprint associate and that's what I was told but you have yours so you're all good

Journeyman

Has any one els got a tracking number

Journeyman

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

09/20/2015

What time will your package be delivered to your home? Get  FREE approximate Delivery Windows on most UPS packages.

I am already a UPS My Choice® Member

Additional Information

09/20/2015
Package
1.30 lbs

Journeyman

I have a tracking number!!!!

If you are not signed up for UPS MyChoice, do it now!!! My order status has not changed on the Sprint site, but UPS says I have a package scheduled to be delivered on 9/25 from SPCS in Louisville, KY!

Journeyman

SEE! told you Guys !!!

Journeyman

MyChoice says my package was processed and ready for UPS at 5:14 on 9/20, for further reference.

I should note, though, that I have two phones coming. I ordered a 128 GB Space Grey Plus on launch day (around 2:30) and a regular 6s (64 GB Rose Gold) just a couple days ago. I'm doubting this package includes both because the weight is only 1.1 lbs. No telling which one it is.

Journeyman

mine weighs 1.30 lbs and its 6S Plus

Journeyman

Yeah I'm assuming this must be the regular 6s because the weight is only 1.1 lbs.

That stinks though because I ordered the Plus on launch day. Hopefully they'll have it in the system soon though 🙂

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat