Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Anyone out there who ordered or upgraded to the iPhone 6s Plus all memory sizes post and tell me your order status and how many weeks it says you'll get your device and if anything changes come back and post and let all of us know when you get your tracking number and on what dates they start showing up on the order status check page

220 REPLIES 220
Journeyman

I have a tracking number listed when I checked My Choice. By end of day 9/25. I ordered 6s+ Rose Gold/64GB on 9/12 approx 3-4 a.m

Journeyman

Shoot can't check my choice since I shipped to work. Since it's a Corp address ups won't let me add it to my choice account.

Journeyman

I still got nothing no tracking no ups nothing

Journeyman

Well I'm hoping mine changes soon because I ordered the same exact phone around the same time

Journeyman

By the looks of it I placed my order before most, and I have nothing with ups at the moment.

Journeyman

What model did you order?

Journeyman

I ordered the 6s + silver 128gb model, at about 12:40 am 9/12.

Journeyman

I ordered a 128gb 6s+ rose gold and a silver 128gb 6s+ at 2:30am on the 12th at the same time an still i got nothing hope mine updates soon getting nervous now only a few more days

Journeyman

The 128 GB Silver and Rose Gold versions were not expected to ship by launch. Maybe you guys will get lucky, though!

The info I had on preorder day said that only the Space Gray and Gold versions would be received on launch day and that the others had a delay

Journeyman

Don't say that.

Journeyman

Hopefully since you ordered so early you will still get yours Friday. I'm sure they probably overestimated just to be safe!

Journeyman

For those who have shipping info on the 6s Plus, what is it listing your package weight as???

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat