Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Anyone out there who ordered or upgraded to the iPhone 6s Plus all memory sizes post and tell me your order status and how many weeks it says you'll get your device and if anything changes come back and post and let all of us know when you get your tracking number and on what dates they start showing up on the order status check page

220 REPLIES 220
Journeyman

Mine is a 6+ 64gb Grat, 1.3 lbs.

Journeyman

6s+ package 3.00 lbs

Journeyman

The difference in weight is so interesting. I've heard 1.3, 3.0 and 4.0. I'm starting to wonder if the weight is irrelevant (trying to figure out which of my phones is processed, the Plus or the reg 6s... Or if they're being shipped together. The weight difference is making it much more difficult to tell lol)

Journeyman

Is that just one?

Journeyman

Still haven't received tracking info

Journeyman

Krista do you have a giveback RMA KIT ? are you upgrading ???

Journeyman

Everyone should sign up for ups my choice. It's free. I ordered a ip6s gold 64gb on the 14th. I have a tracking number and it says mine is in Kentucky and will be here the 25th via UPS MY CHOICE. when I check on sprint it says nothing at all lol.

Journeyman

My ups choice dont say nothing about my shipmnet

Journeyman

I got a tracking number today. not updated on the site but is updated on ups my choice!

Journeyman

What size an color did you order

Journeyman

I ordered an iPhone 6s Plus rose gold 9/12 at 4 am and still haven't received anything yet

Journeyman

I have a tracking number in My Choice, but on Sprint's website, still have the same generic message.

It could be my return kit if it's not the phone...says 3.00 lbs, so who knows. Didn't think about that.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat