Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Anyone out there who ordered or upgraded to the iPhone 6s Plus all memory sizes post and tell me your order status and how many weeks it says you'll get your device and if anything changes come back and post and let all of us know when you get your tracking number and on what dates they start showing up on the order status check page

220 REPLIES 220
Journeyman

how does Ups choice work i tried signing up and it gave me trouble over my address its not taking my address for some reason and its residential

Journeyman

Tina on your order status on the Website does it show a tracking number for the return kit ??? at all ???

Journeyman

Use your sprint account number to track by reference number on UPS website. It's working for people. I don't have a shipment yet attached to my account number. You can get your sprint account # by clicking "see my bill" on sprints website.

Journeyman

Nothing for me yet 😞

Journeyman

I jus used my account number and i got tracking number for a Friday delivery label created on the 20th i for got about the account number sum times works

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.

Label Created On:

09/20/2015

Estimated Delivery:

Friday, 09/25/2015, By End of Day

Journeyman

What size , colour did you order Zombie

Journeyman

What is the weight of your package? You got two Plus models, right?

Journeyman

iPhone 6S. Gold. 64GB. Tracking says 7 pounds!??

Journeyman

This post was started for the 6plus LOL now were all mixed up

Journeyman

7 POUNDS ?????????!!!!!!!!!! holy you know what ......what are they shipping you man OMG SPRINT your so disorganized what a mess !

Journeyman

I have one 6s+ 128gb rose gold upgrade and one 6s+ 128gb silver new line of service

Shipped/BilledOn:09/20/2015

Type:Package

Weight:1.30 lbs

Journeyman

Are you upgrading ???? do you a RMA KIT on your order a giveback return Kit ???

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat