Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Anyone out there who ordered or upgraded to the iPhone 6s Plus all memory sizes post and tell me your order status and how many weeks it says you'll get your device and if anything changes come back and post and let all of us know when you get your tracking number and on what dates they start showing up on the order status check page

220 REPLIES 220
Journeyman

I dont have a return kit i did sprint easy pay bc i wanted to keep my same plan every thing data unlimited 1500 minutes

Journeyman

It's frustrating that people on other forums who ordered a the 14th/15th have tracking, and people who ordered on release night do not.

Journeyman

hmmm sprint is so messed up i swear SIGH !!!

Journeyman

yupp its utter B.S.

Journeyman

The iPhone 6s + is just by itself at 1.3 lbs, I have another order that includes a 6s Plus Rose Gold and return kit, it's is 4 lbs.

Journeyman

So you have two different tracking numbers, Krista?

Journeyman

Is sprint only using UPS to ship?

Journeyman

Krista iam afraid its looking up this year for the PLUS orders because i have a return Kit too and the tracking number is now appearing under the sprint page order status and the tracking for that is 1.30 lbs and thats just the return kit not the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus  which sucks and blows ! if you didnt see tracking numbers of the Plus 5 days from preorder like last year then they won't get delivered by launch day were looking at like a week after the 25 th maybe who knows maybe things will change but iam not getting my hopes up !

Journeyman

yes thats what they Use to ship is UPS and ANYONE with the 1.30 LBS weight thats just the return KIT i just looked up last years weight on the 6 plus the weight of the package was 3 LBS 

Journeyman

I checked my phone's status on Ups MyChoice and it said this:

Estimated Delivery:

Friday, 09/25/2015, By End of Day

Package weighs 2.40 lbs.

I'm expecting an iphone 6s space gray 16gbs & a iphone 6s plus space gray 64gb.

I know the iphone 6s & iphone 6s plus weigh-in together at a combined 11.18 ounces.

Do you guys think my phones are being shipped in the same package at 2.40 ounces?

Please discuss your thoughts on this.

Journeyman

Do you have an RMA /./??? kit being shipped to you as well a giveback return kit ??

Journeyman

OKAY EVERYONE ! i have an announcement to make  for those who talk to the Sprint Reps on the phone via chat and all here is some food for thought!

Don't listen to them. They gave every one (at least 100)of us different lies. What I learned from being with Sprint for 15 years is they don't know anything. It all falls on Apple because they products goes directly to these places and they do't sit on them. The most reputable confirmation we received was from someone in that thread posted about UPS just delivered phones to their warehouse. It's a 3 party company Sprint uses to ship phones from Kentucky. That person let us know the times they ship everyday, what came in and what were there hours . We found out they during this time of the year everyone gets overtime because they work nonstop in pushing out the orders including weekends.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat