cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Anyone out there who ordered or upgraded to the iPhone 6s Plus all memory sizes post and tell me your order status and how many weeks it says you'll get your device and if anything changes come back and post and let all of us know when you get your tracking number and on what dates they start showing up on the order status check page

220 REPLIES 220
Highlighted
Journeyman

If you provide a tracking number they should be able to tell you what phone is paired with it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

k rista what did you order ??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Apple takes a majority of supply and then unevenly distributes it among retailers and carriers. (And considering we're on the last place carrier then how much attention do you think Apple has for Sprint?)

And that is why "We'll Try" is in their shipping language. Sprint has no desire to upset that last of us on their network so they indeed will try. But if Shipment #1 doesn't show up then were screwed !!!

That said. Sprint only has a few of us rushing for this so if you did an AM order then its very possible for Christmas to come on September 25.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have one order going to my house with a Space Gray 6s+ 64 GB (1.3lbs), and an order with a Rose Gold 6s+ 16GB with a return kit (4lbs) going to a different place. I can track both on UPS right now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

THIS IS WHY I HAVE A FEELING WE ARE DOOMED ! THIS  YEAR !!!!!  i was one of the first orders in when the website went live so its the 21 st today and no tracking yet for the 6 plus but there is one for the RMA KIT  hmmmm last year when i ordered the 6 Plus on the 12 th preorder day i got tracking on the 17th  today is the 21st and still no tracking for the 6 s plus !

Highlighted
Journeyman

My two year contract ends in decemeber but I am using two upgrades, and trading in old phones for both existing lines to get the iphone 6s & iphone 6s plus.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yup i think kit refers to the actual box your iphone comes in that holds charger, headphones, etc.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Krista, is your tracking number showing up on the Sprint order status page?

I have the rep my UPS tracking number and she said they didn't have anything in their system yet. My order status hasn't changed on Sprint's page, but I found the tracking through MyChoice

Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree mine says kit but I'm not turning in an old phone. Placed my order 9/13 and I have in Mychoice a 4lb delivery set for 9/25 as well.  I got the 6S plus 16GB. Order processed ready for UPS. Label created 9/20.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow, can't believe there are so many people crying doom and gloom here. Everyone should just relax and wait to see what happens on Friday. Sprint isn't intentionally trying to deprive any of us of iPhones. I'm sure they're working as hard as possible to get as many iPhones shipped out as Apple is providing them.

There are plenty of people across multiple forums that have received notifications from UPS My Choice that they're receiving a package from SPCS on Friday; people who have ordered 6S's, and people who have ordered 6S+'s, too. There is plenty of proof that Sprint is working through their allotment and preparing phones for shipment.

Highlighted
Journeyman

There's still hope?

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you don't have tracking by Wednesday night / Thursday morning then you can freak out. But not until then. They 2 day air these phones.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat