cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Anyone out there who ordered or upgraded to the iPhone 6s Plus all memory sizes post and tell me your order status and how many weeks it says you'll get your device and if anything changes come back and post and let all of us know when you get your tracking number and on what dates they start showing up on the order status check page

220 REPLIES 220
Highlighted
Journeyman

Definitely still hope, and I wouldn't worry about package weights really at all. I'm 99% certain mine is a phone because I chose to not trade one in. And I don't think they would ship a return kit with 2day air and from Louisville.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I totally agree. Too much misinformation, with some posters here claiming that anyone with a 1.3lbs package is only getting a return kit. That doesn't make sense. I ordered a 6S+ on a 2yr contract upgrade. No trade-in, no return kit required. My UPS tracking shows the package weight as 1.3lbs.

Like a previous poster said, these are being shipped out 2nd day air, so no need to worry until Thursday morning. Everyone please chill until then. Sprint doesn't magically label everyone's package for shipment at the same time. There are people working long, hard hours to make sure all the phones they get from Apple are shipped out on time. Not everyone will get tracking info at the same time. Some people got their info from UPS Sunday night. Mine wasn't available then, but it did show up on Monday morning.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered the 6s Plus 64GB in silver on Tuesday the 15th.

Status says:
"Thank you for your iPhone 6s Plus order. For orders placed through 5PM CT on 9/14, we will do our best to deliver in up to 4 weeks from the date of the order. Orders placed after 5PM CT on 9/14 will begin shipping between 10/5-10/9. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience."

I already got the kit to send back my old phone, it came just a couple days after I ordered the phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What exactly did you put in the UPS website to be able to track? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh wow I was under the impression that they came together.

Highlighted
Journeyman

HOW is it misinformation take a look at my order or just you like to talk out of your rear end here buddy the tracking number is under the RMA KIT SEE FOR YOURSELF in my next post wont all fit in this window go track it too so i can prove you wrong

Highlighted
Journeyman

So was I! Of course I've never done this before, I've always picked up my phone from the store. This is all totally new to me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you register as a UPS My Choice member, and add your address, it will detect packages being sent to that address and alert you, provided you have it set in your preferences to get alerts like that.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, I set all of that stuff up.  Still nothing.  I ordered pretty late though, Sprint didn't want to honor my upgrade at first.  It's still within the time frame for a 25th delivery.  I'm not seeing anything on sprint.com/myorder or on UPS.com.  Thanks for the feedback though.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's only Monday. I usually don't see notifications from My Choice until 24-48 hours before delivery, so you'll probably see it Wednesday. (I won't see it til next week or the week after since I ordered on the 15th).

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got it!

IPH 6S PLUS GOLD 64GB KIT12015-09-121ZX8W9230XXXXXXXXX
Status:Your order has been shipped. Click on the shipping tracking number to track the progress of your order.Please note, it may take up to 24 business hours for your tracking number to be active. Please allow 2-5 days for delivery.Any requests to add or remove services have been completed For Sprint Direct to You orders - You can expect your delivery to the address you selected per the agreed appointment time.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I got mine too

888462501804IPH 6S PLUS SILV 64GB KIT12015-09-121ZX8WXXXXXXXXXXXX
Status:Your order has been shipped. Click on the shipping tracking number to track the progress of your order.Please note, it may take up to 24 business hours for your tracking number to be active. Please allow 2-5 days for delivery.Any requests to add or remove services have been completed For Sprint Direct to You orders - You can expect your delivery to the address you selected per the agreed appointment time.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat