cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

I didn't order my iPhone 6s Plus until late afternoon September 14th, and I wasn't even expecting until after the second week in October.  You can imagine my surprised when I got this email saying that my order has shipped, it almost sounds too good to be true.

Products shipped:

Item Description

IPHONE 6S PLUS GRAY 64GB KIT

Tracking your shipment:

Tracking number: 1ZX8W9230203343005

Shipped via: UPS

Click to track: www.ups.com www.fedex.com www.usps.com

It may take up to 24 hours for tracking to be available.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I preordered in the AM of 09/12 and my UPS choice and Sprint now show tracking numbers for 2 out of 3 of my phones. I have tracking for iPhone 6s 64GB (Gold) and iPhone 6s Plus 64GB (Silver). The iPhone 6s 16 GB (Rose Gold) has not shipped but Sprint is saying "they will try their best to deliver by 09/25".

I was under the impression the 6s in all colors had an anticipating 09/25 delivery date, per their website. Whats up with that!?

I'm glad my other two shipped tho.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still nothing. Nothing on ups my choice either. Not holding my breath on this one.

Last updated: 09/22/2015

Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #

888462501835 IPH 6S PLUS GRAY 128G KIT 1 2015-09-15

Status: Thank you for your iPhone 6s Plus order. For orders placed through 5PM CT on 9/18, we will do our best to deliver by 9/25. Orders placed after 5PM CT on 9/18 will begin shipping between 9/28-10/2. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone gotten this message on ups?

Brandmark

Logout

Alert 1 of 1

Papal Visit Security Measures Will Impact Service....Read More

PreviousNext

Back

Action Unavailable at This Time

A system that is necessary to fulfill your request is currently down.

We are aware of the problem and working to fix it.

Please try again later.

Back to Home

Country | View Full Site

Web Site Terms of Use | Privacy

Copyright © 1994-2015 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was eligible for upgrade (I got 6S plus last year) but did not like the idea of trade-in. So I ordered mine on 9-12 and paid the full price totaling to $1044 for iPhone 6S Plus 128Gb Space Gray. Still no Tracking # and still can't find it in my UPS website. Sprint customer reps are no help and just a bunch of jokes.

Product ID           Description                          Qty.    Order Date    Tracking #

888462501835     IPH 6S PLUS GRAY 128G KIT    1    2015-09-12

Thank you for your iPhone 6s Plus order. For orders placed through 5PM CT on 9/18, we will do our best to deliver by 9/25. Orders placed after 5PM CT on 9/18 will begin shipping between 9/28-10/2. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Chances are people that ordered later on in the day or the following days are seeing shipping notifications for 6s which are moving relatively quickly.  I ordered a 128gb rose gold 6s+ on launch at 5am EST and a 64gb 6s on the 17th.  I had them shipped to two separate addresses so that I would know which was which when I received the tracking numbers and by Sunday I had received a notification from UPS MyAccess for the  64gb 6s and was able to locate a tracking number which was originally only tied to my RMA Kit on the sprint order website for my 6s+.  So I was under the assumption that my 6s+ wouldn't be shipping for launch day.  Well this morning when I checked the sprint website it had been updated and the tracking that was originally only tied to my return box is now also tied to my 6s+.  So just a word for those of you that have a return kit coming that is showing delivery for Friday chances are they are trying to ship it along with you phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

WOOT I HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER!  No activity on it but I'm stoked, I wasn't expecting the phone for a couple more weeks.

(ordered morning of 9/15, 64 GB 6s Plus)

Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus Space Gray 128gb

My status today says "Thank you for your iPhone 6s Plus order. For orders placed through 5PM CT on 9/22, we will do our best to deliver by 9/25. Orders placed after 5PM CT on 9/22, we will do our best to deliver in 2 to 5 business days from the date of the order. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience."

I'm getting a bit worried since I haven't been sent a tracking number yet with launc day being 2 days away. And I did preorder mine on September 12th . Anyone get their tracking number yet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered two phones 6s 16gb & 6s plus 64gb on 9/12 received a tracking number for both yesterday 9/22. I am now tracking on ups website and it says it in louisville kentucky and hasnt been shipped yet. It says two day air by it so i expect it to be shipped sometime today. I guess its a bit of luck of the draw when we pre order these things guys.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Guys, I think these updates are good news. I ordered a 128 GB Space Gray Plus, too, and the fact that they're quoting people who order today "2-5" days is a good sign. It means they have a huge amount of stock for those models.

I wouldn't worry! We should have our phones by Friday... They have plenty of shipping options 🙂

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still waiting for 128 gb update. It will be upsetting if people receive the 64gb Friday but those who chose to get the 128gb have to wait. It is what it is, like waiting in traffic or a line. Sucks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is my update on ups website as of 7:30am pacific time:

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

UPS has received the electronic transmission of the shipment details and billing information for this shipment from the sender. Once the shipment is moving within the UPS network, the tracking status will be updated.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat