cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Anyone out there who ordered or upgraded to the iPhone 6s Plus all memory sizes post and tell me your order status and how many weeks it says you'll get your device and if anything changes come back and post and let all of us know when you get your tracking number and on what dates they start showing up on the order status check page

220 REPLIES 220
Highlighted
Journeyman

Awesome. I am in Central Time so probably closer to ship to me then if you live in Pacific. So they had to create yours before mine

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im sorry i forgot to add that the update on ups website said eastern time, so my updated time this morning should be 10:30am eastern time i guess since it starts its departure from louisville KY?

Highlighted
Journeyman

As of 9/23 my order status says my phones will be delivered friday 25th end of the day.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just received my tracking information..says 2 day air!

Highlighted
Journeyman

What model/size? And when did you order?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got mine. I got plus 128gb silver, ordered 1am on the 12th

Highlighted
Journeyman

Received my tracking info Monday morning. I've been checking everyday and ups still shows no progress like it hasn't been picked up from Sprint. I ordered the 6s+ 64gb rose gold.

Highlighted
Journeyman

When did you place your order?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just received tracking. Space grey 128 gb

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered the rose gold 64gb on the 13th...arriving tomorrow 2 day air and im in Louisiana

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my rose gold 6s+ 64gb on Saturday 12th in the morning

Highlighted
Journeyman

My bad, I meant arriving Friday 2 day air... I wish it was arriving tomorrow!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat