Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Got a tracking number! 128 GB Space Gray.

The number still isn't showing up in UPS's system, but it updated on my Sprint order status page 🙂

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeh because of the massive quantities of phone being picked up by ups from sprint dont worry guys were all getting our phones on friday to those who have tracking numbers that say 2nd day air it hasnt been shown picked up by UPS but they got picked up today it will show and update probably tommorow it just takes UPS a while to update their tracking system on the website

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm a little pissed off I stayed up to order my phone when it went live and do not have tracking. BUT people who order a day or two later do.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Geez, the suspense is killing me...

iPhone 6s 16gb space & iPhone 6s+ 64gb space.

UPS MyChoice still reads:

SPCS

LOUISVILLE, KY, US

To: Riverside, Ca

Label Created On:

09/20/2015

Estimated Delivery:

Friday, 09/25

Hope UPS ships tonight or tommorow to be in time to ship the 2nd day air!

Highlighted
Journeyman

BOOM!  Ladies and Gentlemen, we are in business!  Tracking number is a go!  iPhone 6s Plus 128g Space Grey.  Ordered 9/17/15 pm.  Stoked to be leaving the Galaxy Note 4 and coming back home to Apple!

Highlighted
Journeyman

•i ORDERED 9/12•

Highlighted
Journeyman

Scaryspice, have you checked both UPS and Sprint for status?

With my first phone, it was updated on UPS MyChoice before Sprint. With my second, Sprint updated before it was in the UPS system (that was a couple hours ago and Sprint still hasn't sent an email yet... I just happened to check)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Are customers closer to Louisville, KY.

going to be receiving their orders first?

Journeyman

Nothing showing anywhere.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So I guess this means we're not all DOOMED, right?

Congrats on getting your phone on launch.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered a iPhone 6s rose gold 64gb. The ups label was created on the 20th. But there has no been any sort of update by then! I'm freaking out. 😕

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wouldn't worry, guys. I receive a lot of packages from UPS and can tell you that shipments coming from their Louisville location are usually very quick... I typically get them overnight.

UPS is not going to move these phones from their Louisville hub until they have to. They're not allowed to deliver before Friday, so the earlier they send them from Louisville, the longer they have to sit in their (much smaller) local distribution centers. They will have the phones delivered in time... Depending on where you live, they may not even ship until tonight (because they will likely go directly to your local center)

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat