ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

@Nrodriguezn     Mine had said the same thing but I checked this morning. It still says order processed but this morning i noticed that the estimated delivery is for Friday by end of day. That wasn't there at first. Keeping my fingers crossed for delivery tomorrow. This is my first time ordering thru the mail. Is UPS required to get a signature?

Shipped

In Transit

Out for Delivery

Delivered

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.

09/20/2015
Friday, 09/25/2015, By End of Day

Additional Information

Journeyman

CHECK your tracking boys and girls !!!! mine just updated on the UPS website at 10:08 am eastern standard time. In transit delivery day tommorow !!!!

Journeyman

Which state are you in SKENDERBEK?

Journeyman

Florida

Journeyman

F

Journeyman

Mine just popped! In transit! Due in one business day! 10:33am eastern time. Im ordering from CA.

Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Space Gray, ordering from Oklahoma. Ordered midday on the first day orders went live. Did this because I noticed the last several years the people who ordered latest on launch day got their orders earliest. Those who ordered the moment the site went live were waiting a lot longer (in our case no earlier than the last week of October and up to mid November at the longest).

Received tracking number yesterday, UPS shows it will be delivered tomorrow before noon. Surprised! This is a first for me. I guess it pays to wait. Kind of crappy for Sprint to do it that way, but had nothing to lose and the gamble paid off.

Journeyman

I got an origin scan at 10:23am eastern LOUISVILLE, KY. In transit! Guys, if you see all this on UPS MyChoice then be expecting your device between 9am-7pm 9/25! It may need to be signed so stay home and keep watch for UPS!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Don't think I can attach a photo from my phone but as of 9:12 am my UPS app shows an origin scan in Kentucky and states on time for delivery by end of day tomorrow. I'm in Illinois. 🙂 I still don't have a shipping email from Sprint but my number is active and my other package tracking app also alerted me to the origin scan.

Time to go chase the UPS truck! 🙂

Journeyman

I'm about 90% sure that you have to be at home to sign. Most things that cost retail $600 plus u have to be at home to sign even though it might not say it on ups. I always get my iPhones held at the hub and go pick it up at like 7-8 am when they open so I'm not waiting around all day to receive lol.

Journeyman

I joined ups choice this morning and had delivery changed to a ups store nearby. hopefully i updated on time for the change.

Journeyman

Guys, Sprint is now offering these phones at $1 or $5 a month, but not to customers who already preordered! This is NOT fair!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat