cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

I just checked UPS, and there is an alert about Sprint shipped iPhones (it's buried in the help area).

Sprint has restricted delivery to the listed address so the one you gave in order. You have to call Sprint to make delivery changes, it CANNOT be done in My Choice.

The package does NOT require a signature and it is left at driver's discretion. Once a failed delivery is made you can reschedule with the InfoNotice left by the driver and that is the ONLY delivery change option Sprint will allow.

Journeyman

UPS MYCHOICE HELP SECTION

Can I make alternate delivery arrangements?

Sprint has set restrictions regarding the delivery of your Apple product. In order to protect your product, Sprint requires UPS to deliver to the address currently on the package. If you need to change the delivery address, or make any other delivery arrangements you will need to contact Sprint at 1-866-789-8292.

Because Sprint has restricted all delivery change options, UPS My Choice members will not be able to utilize any of the My Choice delivery change options and our customer service representatives will be unable to submit these requests for you. Your only option is to contact Sprint.

When will my package be delivered?

A delivery attempt for your package will be made between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM (end of day) on the scheduled delivery date. There is no guaranteed delivery time for the service your shipper selected, and we cannot estimate a delivery time.

Your package does not require a signature, however the decision on whether or not to release a shipment is ultimately up to the driver's discretion. The goal is to deliver shipments in a safe area, out of public view, and protected from the weather. If your driver decides the package cannot be left, he or she will leave an InfoNotice. With the InfoNotice you may be able to reschedule your delivery for a future date. This is the only delivery change option Sprint will allow.

We will make up to 3 delivery attempts. The driver can leave your package at your address on the next delivery attempt if you sign the back of the InfoNotice and put it back where the driver originally left it.

So as long as you put the correct address in your initial order you will be fine, just make sure everyone living at your home is aware that you're expecting UPS to deliver and to be ready to anwser the door when they get there! Good luck guys!

Journeyman

Just got my departure scan 2:06 pm eastern time. My iPhone is ON ITS WAYYYY

Journeyman

Yayyy mines finally departed. Schedule for tomorrow by end of day

Journeyman

My 6s plus 128gb in space gray just stated it's on a plane on its way to Chicago . That was an hour ago so I'm sure it's touching down soon! Ugh the anticipation is to much lol .

Journeyman

I ordered 6S Plus Rose Gold 64gb and as of right now it's sitting in DFW airport in Ft Worth on its way to Austin for delivery tomorrow!

Journeyman

I thought the rose gold 6s+ 64gb would be A longer wait time Thank goodness I ordered mine early on first day

Journeyman

My phone's have arrived in Ontario, Ca. At 6:14pm Pacific. Ordered out of Riverside, Ca on 9/12.

I'd go drive right now and pick it up early I wish...

iPhone 6s 16gb space & iPhone 6s+ 64gb space.

Conqur Everything.

Journeyman

Already got a departure scan from Ontario, Ca 9:30pm Pacific time.

21 minutes away.

Folks, It seems I'm getting my phone before breakfest 9/25!

Journeyman

Just picked mine up from ups will call !!! Good luck to everyone today ... see y'all next year

Journeyman

Got them guys! @ 3:46pm pacific time.

Until next time...

awbz1awbz1

Journeyman

These phones are butter got them on launch!

Anyone else still waiting on phones???

Let's hear it.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat