Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Loving my 6S+! Couldn't be happier! Super fast!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I missed my delivery of My 64gb 6s+ Rose gold on Friday But picking up at ups on Monday. Never have I been more anxious about a Monday before

Highlighted
Journeyman

I canceled my 64gn rose gold and ordered the 128 rose gold the 26th and now i got an email today about a package coming tomorrow!! Air mail. Im soooo excited.

Highlighted
Journeyman

When was your shipping date originally?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes and I ordered return kit same day after a 4 hour long tele order process which this is second time long phone order has happened. And yes I have over a $700.00 bill credit which as I said before ordered return kit same day as 6s plus, have phone and still waiting on return kit. I will not pay anything on bill that is outside of normal bill.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat