Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus Order status and Shipping information and updates

Anyone out there who ordered or upgraded to the iPhone 6s Plus all memory sizes post and tell me your order status and how many weeks it says you'll get your device and if anything changes come back and post and let all of us know when you get your tracking number and on what dates they start showing up on the order status check page

220 REPLIES 220
Journeyman

What was the status of your order before?

Journeyman

At least we know it must be a site issue since its not just one of us.

Journeyman

its making me hella nervous tho

Journeyman

Mine jus did the same thing

Journeyman

What was the status of your orders prior to the error?

Journeyman

ordered on the 12th at 3:10 am first orders to be put through and it said the 4 weeks thing just everyone else's status and now its like everyone orders cant be found

Journeyman

I think it's down because it's putting in tracking numbers for the phones that will be shipped

Journeyman

My assumption as well. Ever pre ordered anything before with sprint?

Journeyman

yes went through the same thing with the 6 Plus last year too been with Sprint for 6 years now

Journeyman

order page is back in order guys i just checked no tracking numbers yet !!

Journeyman

Aww come on sprint! What a let down.

Journeyman

I know right oh well ! i hope we see it this coming week by the 24 th

got my fingers crossed they told us the same about the 6 plus last year it was gonna be 4 weeks and we got tracking numbers the day right before the launch day in the stores !!

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat