cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6s Plus unlock help

Journeyman

iPhone 6s Plus unlock help

I have been trying to unlock an iphone 6s Plus. I called customer care and they informed me that I could unlock it by paying off the balance in store. I took the remaining balance and went to the store but they gave me a higher balance. I left and called customer care they informed me that I couldn't pay off the phone now I would have to wait for my bill to be due. I initiated a live chat with a rep (09/26) and they informed me that I was eligible and it would be 24-48hrs so I paid the balance. I sold the phone and the buyer is getting frustrated so I need this done asap. The rep "Tito" said he would expedite my unlock request. Today I received an email saying my device was ineligible. I initiated another live chat with "Sam S." and he assured me that my device was eligible and by calling the team that handles the unlocking it would be done over the phone. Why am I being told different things? My decision to sell this device was based on my confidence in Sprint unlocking it. I hate being given the run around and everyone has different answers. I need this device unlocked asap.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 6s Plus unlock help

Rep on the phone this morning said that I need to have had the phone active for atleast 50 days on Sprint network. Second rep this afternoon it has to be active within the last 50 days. Why is this such a headache? No rep has had the same answer. Just please unlock my device to get this headache over with. It's stressful going back and forth with Sprint and with the buyer.
Sprint Social Care

Re: iPhone 6s Plus unlock help

Nujixi,

Hey there! Thank you for reaching out to us. You can have all he information about our Sprint unlock policy in this link http://sprint.co/1P2a4T2 I can also take a look to your account to confirm if you meet the requirements to have the device unlocked. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat