cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage with iPhone 7

Journeyman

Coverage with iPhone 7

The iPhone 7 is obviously cursed. I've tried it on Verizon and Sprint networks and continue to have daily dropped calls and instances where people can no longer hear me in the middle of a connected call. I've read several complaints and comments about LTE. Can someone explain this to me? Anyone have suggestions, or do I just need to sell the phone and start over?

Thanks

Casey

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Coverage with iPhone 7

calls go over the CDMA side and not the LTE side though. you can test to see if LTE is somehow affecting how the device is operating by going into your mobile data and switching it from Automatic or CDMA/LTE to CDMA only to see if calls start working like they should again.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

Re: Coverage with iPhone 7

forgot to mention i jumped over to Verizons site and sure enough there is a long ongoing theread..well multiple long ongoing threads over there about this as well.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat