cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS IT SPRINT NETWORK, OR IS THE PROBLEM MY BRAND NEW IPHONE 7 PLUS?

Journeyman

IS IT SPRINT NETWORK, OR IS THE PROBLEM MY BRAND NEW IPHONE 7 PLUS?

OK, I refuse to call Sprint Customer Service or Apple Support again until someone is listening to me!  I got this iPhone 7 plus on 6/12/2017.  I got laid off on 06/13/2017, and really need for this dang phone and/or provider to start working.  I feel like a ping pong ball.  The two companies keep shooting me back and fourth and I don't appreciate it!  The phone works perfectly, but not when it comes to maintaining the call or bad connection issues.  I've been in technology for 18 years and I have done everything both companies have told me to do except take the dang thing apart and rebuild it! There are so many dead zones with this phone where I live and even connected to WiFi, it's only going to be a signal strength of about 2 bars.  Today I was talking to a recruiter for a job, and had a perfect connection.  I leaned forward, and the dang call didn't drop...I just couldn't hear the person anymore.  I'm like REALLY?  Sprint is so busy with their iPhone 8 promos that one day I got transferred into one of their areas of promos and it sounded like a horse race in the background.  IF SOMEONE FROM SPRINT IS READING THIS...I am about ready to defect to Straight Talk!!!

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care

Re: IS IT SPRINT NETWORK, OR IS THE PROBLEM MY BRAND NEW IPHONE 7 PLUS?

Hello methewriter1960, we regret making you feel this way! Allow us the opportunity to assist you and improve your experience with us. We'd like to take a look at your area coverage. Please provide us your nearest cross street and ZIP code, so that we'll be able to accurately research the specific location.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Sure. It’s 63043. But it’s been like that for me in other areas too in St Louis City and County.  I’ve checked with Sprint and put in a code to reset the phone. Same thing

Sprint Social Care

Thanks for the info methewriter1960. However, we'd like to make a more specific search, please provide us the nearest cross streets.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I live on the corner of Edwards Avenue and Fee Fee Road. It’s a condo complex with an office building in back of us. I never had an issue with my other phones on Sprint before this one

Sprint Social Care

We have determined that the problems you have described are being caused by a cell site outage in your area. The good news is our network team has already identified the issue and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We valued you and understand the inconvenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Wow! That would be awesome if they can get it fixed! I interview on this phone and having calls drop or silenced is not good! Thanks for your help. When they fix it, can you let me know so I can do a quick reset on the phone?

Sprint Social Care

You're welcome methewriter1960. We'd keep you updated. Have a nice day!

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat