cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return phone end of lease?

Journeyman

Return phone end of lease?

I have small scratches on my screen that are only noticeable when the screen is locked.  They aren't deep at all but I'm wondering, will Sprint take back my phone at the end of my lease so I'm able to trade in to get the new iPhone at the time?  They are just in the middle of the screen really and like I said are small and not deep.  

Normally I have a screen protector but I just have been putting it off but will getting one asap.  

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Return phone end of lease?

anstych, thank you so much for contacting us. Concerning the scratches on the screen, you can take your leased device to a Sprint store for inspection prior to returning it to help understand your options.

You can locate a store @ sprint.com/storelocator

If you are unable to visit a store, and you return the device via mail. We will inspect the condition your leased device when we receive it. If the device its not in good working condition, we will charge you a Damaged Device Fee of up to the total device value depending on the extent of the damage.

If you have any other questions or concerns regarding this matter, please let me know and have a great day.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat