cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service sucks

Journeyman

Service sucks

I have been with you guys for several years and it seems like it's getting worse and worse every year. When I FaceTime no one can see me as it always shows poor connectivity on my end. I go to pismo beach and I lose service in and out over there. My phone never has 4 bars on LTE it's always at 2 or 3G or states no service and I don't even get good service at my house anymore. I pay 186 a month I shouldn't have crappy service. Metro phones have better service than us and that's ridiculous. Something has to change or I will leave 

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Service sucks

Hello Tsmith254, We regret making you feel this way! Allow us the opportunity to assist you and improve your experience with us. We'd like to take a look at your area coverage, please send us your nearest cross street and ZIP code, so that we'll be able to accurately research the specific location.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat