cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail IPhone 7 Plus

Go to solution
Journeyman

Visual Voicemail IPhone 7 Plus

I just upgraded to iPhone 7 plus and no visual voicemail! When I tap the voicemail icon, it dials into my voicemail box instead. I called customer service and was on hold for 15 mins only to not be assisted. Where is the visual voicemail???

12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

Re: Visual Voicemail IPhone 7 Plus

Ok problem solved

Journeyman

How did you solve it?

Journeyman

Had a friend leave me a voicemail, the visual vm popped up after that

Sprint Social Care

tw36

We are glad to know it got resolve. Don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions or concerns.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

We have the same problem. visual Voicmail is not working on her new iPhone 7 plus.

Journeyman

Have someone leave a voicemail and it should start working

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey everyone! Thanks for everyone's previous replies! I see everyone is saying to restart and then have someone leave me a voicemail but I have since I upgraded to this phone a few months ago and even until today and nothing shows up. I click on a voicemail and it simply plays and only options are speaker, call back, delete, play, the 'i' info button and the up arrow to share the voicemail. I've updated to. Latest carrier settings and even the most updated iOS and nothing Smiley Sad
Sprint Social Care

inydro23, Hey there! I will be more than glad to help you resolve this inconvenience with the visual voicemail. Please respond to my private message as soon as you can.

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thank you! I am not sure what I am doing wrong but even new messages do not show visual voicemail. It just plays the message. 

Sprint Social Care

Let's see if the Visual Voicemail is provision how it's suppose to. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Can't get this to work on my 7+ but it does on my husbands.  Any ideas?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat