Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase price

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

purchase price

Can I pay the purchase price for all 4 of my IPhones at anytime? So I can own them an no longer lease?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: purchase price

I believe you can payoff the terms of the lease. But I'm not sure what it entails. Hopefully a Sprint Rep will pop in soon that cna answer your questions.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Re: purchase price

If you have an installment, yes, it is possible to pay all the remaining monthly payments for the device, for more information click here.

If you have a lease agreement, Sprint owns the phone you're leasing, therefore, If you cancel service during your lease term, you are required to pay the remaining lease payments plus the Purchase Option Price listed in your Lease Agreement.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Have a wonderful day!

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat