cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

Highlighted
Community Manager

Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

If you are encountering an Enablement Error message when attempting to activate your Apple Watch Series 3, please take a look at these troubleshooting steps. 

• Disable Google Voice for your Sprint phone.
    • Unfortunately, Google Voice is not compatible with the Apple Watch
  • Disable Selective Call Blocking in the Preferences tab of you Sprint.com account
  • Remove Unlimited International Data Roaming ($4/mo) add-on from your Sprint phone number.
    • Apple Watch does not support LTE data roaming or International Roaming

If you have checked each of these areas and are still experiencing the error, please post here and an agent will help you.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

171 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Get help for Apple Watch Series 3 Enablement Error

I’m still getting the error is it because I’m on the unlimited plan and it includes roaming and international 

Sprint Social Care

ElizabethBJ.  Thanks for bringing this up to our attention! We'd like to take a closer look at this. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Still looking for help with this issue. @Sprint_Carlos will you still be able to help me?

Sprint Social Care

Hello Vulpixx! We have replied to your latest message. Please check it out.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am still getting the error and have a bundled unlimited plan I was unable to remove international roaming.  @seawolf

Journeyman

Journeyman

Sprint Social Care

Sorry to read you are still having trouble Missjohnson44. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I cannot get my watch activated after experiencing the same prO lens. I’ve went thru all the steps and still no cellular

Journeyman

I cannot get my watch activated after experiencing the same problens. I’ve went thru all the steps and still no cellular

Journeyman

i have tried all of these workarounds and still the same issue. i have spent countless amoutn of hours on the phone with sprint and apple

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!